Experienced System Test Engineer for SMY (TM)
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day.
Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
- Responsible for developing, executing and maintaining manual and automated test scenarios;
- Contributes to test concepts and to the process of implementing new test technologies;
- Responsible for ensuring traceability to performance specification documents.
- University Degree in a relevant field (preferably Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering);
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control (e.g. oscilloscope, power supply, DMM, frequency generators);
- Electronics knowledge (e.g. knowledge of the functionality of discreet components, reading schematics);
- Basic embedded systems knowledge;
- Fluent in English;
- Good communication skills - within teams and with teams at multiple locations worldwide;
- Practical programming experience (C++, python) would be a plus;
- ISTQB certification will be considered a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.