SAP ABAP Developer on MM/QM Modules (m/f/diverse)
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Sales, Logistics and Finance Information Technology Competence Center is the digital backbone of our company’s Tire business – and we want you to join us!
Using primarily an SAP platform, the Competence Center ensures Continental’s Sales, Logistics and Finance organizations stay on the leading edge of all things digital. From managing service requests to developing the latest solutions and systems, we are the tech foundation of these organizations.
If you love to learn, grow and be on the forefront of creating modern technology tools, Continental is the perfect match for you.
In this exciting job you work on the following tasks:
- Analyze the issues reported by users through incident tickets and provide solution.
- Perform root cause analysis of defects reported through incidents tickets and provide solution
- Coordinate and understand the priorities and release management plan and complete the assigned tasks on time.
- Coordinate and work with the business users to define development requirements as per the release plan
- Developing technical specifications for SAP custom report or interface or enhancement or form to solve complex business problems based on end user functional requirements
- Developing programs that conform to the functional and technical specification
- Planning and executing unit testing, string testing, and integration testing
- Support all levels of testing, problem solving and bug fixing
- Performance tuning of programs and interfaces
- Academic degree in information technology, computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Several years of work experience in IT
- Experience with SAP ABAP design and development
- Knowledge of SAP MM core processes, notably QM, PM is a plus.
- Advanced English skills and good German skills (further developable through training)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
The job in numbers: You are going to work 37.5 hours a week in a Global team of 5. We offer 30 days of vacation per year.
Being part of a global IT team of thousands of colleagues working on various innovations and tasks, there is always an opportunity to grow and move into different directions within our corporation.
On top of that you can expect the following benefits:
- Individual development planning based on your personal needs and targets (e. g. mentoring, trainings or global internal Software Academy)
- Work from home up to 3 days a week (unless workshops etc. require physical presence)
- Option to work from other EU countries up to 40 days per year
- Possibility of part-time contract up to 90%
- Agile and collaborative workstyle
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Employee discounts
- An international team across 7 locations in a globally active organization
- Company and tariff pension plan
- Health insurance
- Assistance with child-care
- Parent-child office
- Relocation package offered if needed
- Canteen on-site
- Gym on-site
- On-site physicians
- Sabbatical option
If this sounds like a perfect match for you and if you want to become the next supporter of our core values Trust For One Another, Passion to Win and Freedom to Act, we are looking forward receiving your application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets.