Technical Risk Assessment Moderator/Test Coverage Analysis Moderator - Autonomous Mobility ™
As a Technical Risk Assessment Moderator / Test Coverage Analysis Moderator you will be responsible to:
- Create and maintain the Design FMEA/System FMEA, Test Coverage Analysis or technical analysis (eg. FTA, FMEDA, DRBFM, DFA) within projects;
- Create and synchronize the FMEA and TCA time schedule within project management;
- Organize and lead the FMEA and TCA moderation meetings;
- Support concept finding, decisions and definition of required actions within FMEA and TCA methods;
- Coordinate FMEA interfaces to the technical experts, the customer, the production line and the supplier;
- Good knowledge in electronics (schematic analysis and understanding of analogue and digital circuits);
- Familiar with test methods used in test concepts of electronic products (AOI, AXI, ICT, FPT, BST, and VTS);
- Coordinate the implementation of defined actions;
- Evaluate and implement the required actions;
- Present FMEA and TCA projects to customer;
- Support during creation of FMEA and TCA trainings and train employees on FMEA and TCA topics.
This is what it takes to be a successful Technical Risk Assessment Moderator:
- University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics or Physics);
- APIS IQ-RM knowledge;
- Knowledge in FMEA standards like AIAG and VDA;
- Medium level knowledge in electronics, mechanics or software,
- Medium level knowledge about production test methods of electronic products;
- Good level of written and spoken English;
- Good Planning and Coordination skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good moderation skills.
A plus would be:
- Knowledge in ISO26262 standard;
- PTS knowledge;
- General Automotive Knowledge;
- Experience in a similar job.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. You can do this on a daily basis as a Technical Risk Assessment Moderator / Test Coverage Analysis Moderator in our Autonomous Mobility department.