Mandatory Internship - Global Human Relations
The global Human Relations team of the Business Area Autonomous Mobility (AM) is looking for creative minds who enjoy working in a team and have innovative ideas to start in March 2023.
As a mandatory intern (m/f/diverse) in our HR team in Lindau (ADC Automotive Distance Control Systems GmbH), your task will be to actively support us in various areas for approx. 6 months.
During your internship you will work independently on international HR projects, support the development of innovative concepts and experience the diverse tasks and challenges of a global team at first hand.
Your tasks will include:
- Support the worldwide supervision of all AM Executives
- Support the business area HR team in international projects
- Support talent management and development projects
- Work with various HR databases
- Assistance in process documentation and process optimization
- Administrative support in the day-to-day business of operational personnel work
- Studies in the field of economics with a focus on human resources or a comparable field of studies
- High affinity and enthusiasm for current HR topics
- Confident in handling of the MS Office-programs
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- Commitment, organizational skills and a high degree of independence
- Structured and a detail oriented way of working in the completion of administrative activities
What we offer:
- We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
- We attach great importance to a pleasant working atmosphere and a working environment characterized by professional and personal appreciation.
- Extensive creative opportunities and independent work in an international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies.
- As a rapidly growing business unit, we offer our employees numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values: winning mentality, trust, freedom and solidarity.
- Short decision-making paths in a dynamic company that wants to expand its leading position technologically.
- Internship remuneration according to corporate standard
- A renowned innovation region that is cosmopolitan and lively, combined with excellent recreational value.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated preliminary sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Praktikum - Personalentwicklung/HR Kommunikation/HR Eventmanagement
HR Manager / Spezialist Reward TopEx & Pension Solutions (m/w/diverse)
Junior HR Business Partner (m/w/divers)
Werkstudent - Personalentwicklung/Führungskräfteentwicklung (m/w/d)