Purpose: Manage the certification process for tires and make analysis related to the import and export processes. Make analysis of the distribution processes and the costs generated. Import service provider management. KPIs Follow up.
- Monitoring of sea import transits - Daily update of containers that come in transit to the Manzanillo and Altamira customs, monitoring together with security company the compliance of Continental requirements and the schedule to deliver to warehouses and customs clearance and provide the other areas with this information. Download the report from SAP. Daily update of the Transit report for the sea import shipments for the different areas to consult and In order to know the date of arrival to customs in Altamira, Manzanillo.
- Monitoring of land import transits - Daily update of containers that come in transit to the Nuevo Laredo, Toluca and Tijuana customs, monitoring together with security company the compliance of Continental requirements and the schedule to deliver to warehouses and customs clearance and provide the other areas with this information. Download the report from SAP. Daily update of the Transit report for the sea import shipments for the different areas to consult and In order to know the date of arrival to customs in Nuevo Laredo, Toluca, TIjuana.
- Inventory & DOTs reports - General overview of the inventory level per BU in the warehouse of Texcoco and San Luis Potosí, considers the detained for quality, the reserved and the consigment. General overview of the inventory level and capacity per POG, in the warehouse of Texcoco.
- TOC Information - Provide information to SC KPIs and Projects Specialist about delivery date and city of the direct shipment from Altamira, Manzanillo and Nuevo Laredo.
- TOC Containers - Monthly report showing the cycle time of ocean import containers. It considers the time from when the container arrives at the port, is delivered to the warehouse and is returned empty.
- Additional storage report - Monthly report showing the days of extra storage that the containers had in the port and the costs generated.
- Demurrage report - Monthly report showing the days of delay that the containers had, due to the scheduling of deliveries in warehouses, and the return of empty containers. Container TOC related.
- Containers lead time - Monthly report showing the time of the containers to arrive from the plant of origin to the warehouse of Texcoco and direct shipment.
- Process of certification - Follow-up to the certification process to comply with the regulations for the import and sale of tires.
- Follow-up of laboratory tests - Activities to carry out laboratory tests necessary for the certification process.
- Homologation And Regulatory Compliance Activities - Update in cPlace and network location the certificates granted, canceled or invalid. Follow-up requests from developers to obtain new certificates or expand registrations. Inform changes in Regulations, certificates soon to expire, etc.
- Representation in technical committee NYCE SC and CNIH - Evaluate and analyze changes in regulations established by the government and similar issues.
- Export and import T2P errors - Correction of errors generated in TMS due to discrepancies between the cost calculated by the system and the cost invoiced by the suppliers.
- Galgo material shipments - Communication with Galgo Industries to make deliveries of paint, cement and cord to retread customers.
- KPIs Logistics - Generate monthly presentation that shows an overview of the logistics in CAMEXCA.
- KPIs FFWD - Check the results for the operation that we have with the FFWW and the custom broker.
- Update NOM analysis - Create FC of certificates, analyze cost and create PO for certification and lab testing.
- Realease invoices - FFWD, Customs brokers, Shipping companies, Certification company and Laboratory.
- Seafreight exports - Do the exportation process to send the cargo to another country. Confirm the booking with the FFWW, pick up the container in our warehouse, check with the custom broker the custom clearance and send the documents to the our customer.
- Land exports - Do the exportation process to send the cargo to another country. Confirm pick up the trailer in our warehouse, check with the custom broker the custom clearance and send the documents to the our customer.
- Global Ocean Tender - Collect and provide information of ecah line for the import and export routes for the global tender per BU considering replacement and original equipment (FC of containers per route, Ports of origin and destination, Free days, FFWD, Evaluation of shipping companies).
- FFWD and Customs Broker Tender - Collect and provide information about the requirements of the FFWD and customs broker services per customs.
- Direct Shipment Invoicing - Monitor and report the land direct shipment and correct the invoicing delays from USA and Ecuador. Inform the delivery dates and deliveries for sea direct shipment to create the invoices from Asia and Europe.
Bachelors Degree in the following fields: Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Administration or similar.
Advanced English Level.
3-5 years of experience in:
- Analytics in data and risks
- Microsoft Excel intermediate
- Customer Centric
- International Transportation Operations
- Supplier administration
- Sea freight market and freight forwarding knowledge
- Problem Solving techniques
- Customs broker previous experience is required
- Power BI (desirable)
- Product knowledge in the industry (desirable)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.