As Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Keep equipment in good status by following preventive maintenance plan;
- Assist engineers to reduce machine down time;
- Transfer of information to the next shift.
- Help to ensure Overall Equipment Efficiency target achievement;
- Support Total Productive Maintenance initiatives and be proactive in problem solving;
- Work according to the procedures, work instructions, process descriptions, control plans;
- Maintain your technical know-how by participating in the trainings organized by the company;
- Report to your superior about the actual status and about the future tasks.
- 3 years or more experience in production equipment maintenance field.
- Work experience with electromechanical, pneumatic and electric systems.
- A team player who works well with others.
- Fluent Lithuanian language.
- Communication, presentation, organizational and time management skills.
- Work in shift schedule.
- Professional or Higher education in mechanics, electronics, or other engineering field.
- Electrotechnical worker qualification (PK, VK, AK);
- Good English knowledge.
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary 1491 Eur. - 2697 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
- Additional 20-25% for the night work;
- Bonus up to 247 Eur (before withholding taxes) depending on the results.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide-known corporation.