Software DevOps Engineer
- Establish development environment for Continuous Integration / Continuous Test (CI/CT) according to Continental PMT (Process, Methods and Tools) guidelines
- Developing automation concepts/methodologies to achieve CI/CT
- Build and Release processes
- Build Verification Testing, analysis and reporting
- Monitoring CPU Load measurements, RAM/ROM usage
- Interface between Project Team and PMT team for tooling and process support
- Setup and maintain test benches to achieve CI/CT
- Acceptance/definition of test systems and their integration into the delivery pipelines
- Provide automated reporting to Project Leads on CI/CT and Software Quality status
- Provide guidelines for SW Developers to ensure development is according to established CI/CT processes
- Attend and participate in regular software project meetings to give status update of work package.
- Knowledge on Software Development Process, Automation for Continuous Integration and Continuous Testing Solutions (MKS/IMS, Github, Jenkins, Python, Groovy, Grafana…)
- Knowledge on Automotive Embedded C Programming/ Coding Rules
- Knowledge on test equipment (oscilloscopes, BDM, Emulator, CANoe etc.)
- Fluent / advanced level in written and spoken English
- Effective Communication, correct understanding & clear presentation
- Commitment to Quality, Timing and Cost of his software work package
- Masters or Bachelor Engineering Degree
- Demonstrated capability of resolving technical problem / work packages
- Good self-management.
- Ability to effectively work within a global organization
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.