Junior Software Developer for Passive Safety - SAM (TM)
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident.
How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a passionate junior SW developer to join us.
As a junior SW engineer in our group you can make your own contribution to the development of the SW for the next generation of airbag control units that will equip the new cars of all the major car manufacturers in the world.
Each engineer enjoys autonomy and has responsibility for his work, developing modules of the complex SW project from requirements analysis through design and coding, to integration and testing.
We offer the chance of being part of a very passionate project team (involved in the development of a product for a specific car manufacturer).
For the beginning, a mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- C programming language;
- University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics);
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems with real time constraints;
- Good/medium English language skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.