HR Specialist (HRBP)
- Responsible for organize and operationalize HR sub systems as: Diversity, Compensation & Benefits, Intern and apprentice programs, HR KPI's, also all HR processes related to Argentina team. Act as HRBP for Argentina and some support areas and BU's;
- Responsible for map and organize training needs of all departments by using information available in the corporate development tool and Talent Management Conferences. Also responsible for training's logistics, follow up training activities and demands, contact with external suppliers and training's KPIs;
- Responsible for support and follow up performance and potential's process evaluation, follow up deadlines, keep leaders and employees oriented, organize reports for local and external conferences. Local responsible for manage the evaluation tool;
- Responsible for the maintenance of Continental's benefits (health care, pension plan, life insurance), support and orient employees about benefits, coordinate suppliers' contract and payments, organize administrative procedures and all communication related with benefits;
- Responsible for the maintenance and organization of local salary table, grade review, salary proposals, monthly and annual bonus calculation and organize inputs for salary surveys, for Brazil and Argentina markets;
- GT PoMS Local Process Responsible for HR Sub Processes;
- Diversity: Accountable for committee coordination and engagement;
- Interns & Apprentices: Accountable for hiring, development actions, contracts, vacation;
- HR KPIs: Responsible to develop and mantain HR KPIs tracking: forced and unforced fluctuation, time for recruiting, OBL and others.
- Knowledge in People Development, Compensation & Benefits, Diversity, Interns & Apprentices, HR Policies;
- Languages: English & Spanish Advanced;
- Excel & Power BI Knowledge;
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Human Resources, Administration or similar areas;
- Huge experience in HR Processes;
- Previous experience as Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP);
- Generalist knowledge in HR;
- Experience in multinational companies;
Home-office twice a week.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for the sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company provides safe, efficient, smart and affordable solutions for vehicles, machinery, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio of the division of cars, trucks, buses, two-wheelers and special tires, the Tires sector of the group provides innovative solutions in the area of tire technology. Smart products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialized dealers and fleet managers, the Tires sector offers digital tire monitoring and management systems, in addition to other services, with the objective of guaranteeing the operation of fleets and increasing their efficiency. With the supplied tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill out the online form.