- Supporting the production to identify possible malfunction of the traceability system and responding to production issues linked to traceability;
-Providing information to the development team about crashes, failures and observed improvement possibilities;
- Collecting log files, screenshots, detailed information of any incident regarding MES applications;
- Documenting, reporting and collecting the lesson learned of each supported incident;
- Configuring traceability software;
- Revealing improvement potentials, taking part in developing strategies, reporting any dysfunctionality of the traceability core components to the MES Core Team.
You can be a perfect match in our team if you have:
• Bachelor degree in IT or related field;
• Good English knowledge;
• Communication skills;
• Computer, Microsoft Windows administration knowledge;
• Sense of responsibility;
• Desire to learn.
• Database queries, SQL knowledge;
• Knowledge in Microsoft Windows event analysis.
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary: 1376,00 Eur. - 2249,00 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
- Bonus up to 247 Eur (before withholding taxes) depending on the results.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?