System Engineer Intern (IDX: 2022-00148)
- Be part of a multinational team of engineers responsible for developing/integrating product for automotive instrument clusters.
- Job scope includes system product level requirement engineering and product integration activities.
- Student will be involved in product integration test for sample release, to ensure build maturity is ready for deliverable milestones.
- Design, develop & update tool (Arduino or Raspberry Pi) to be used for product integration.
- Requirement analysis & documentation
- Experience of HW related SW development using microcontrollers (Arduino, raspberry pi or similar)
- Any software programming skill
- Knowledge of CAN-bus used in automotive (added value)
- Able to learn and work independently and within a team expected
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.