Function development & Software Engineer
▪ Analyze and review customer requirements of control functions.(functional requirement and saftey requirmeent)
▪ Steer and communicate with customer about the deviation / proposal from function side
▪ Trace customer requirement, mapping customer requirement to internal requirement
▪ Feasibility analysis of requirement change request▪ Participate the function safety management activity in the project
▪ Detect / Track deviation of the function safety requirement if there's any between customer's and Continental's▪ Select the proper function requirement according to project needs in internal requirement pool
▪ Configure the proper function / feature in system model
▪ Detect the needs for new function / feature development, design the basic plug-in logic for it ▪ Implement EBS software component (control functions) according to customer requirements and internal regulation.
▪ Create baseline for SW implementation and software release.
▪ Perform static code analysis, code review and check for complier bugs.
▪ Test sotware component according to customer requirement and internal regulation(Software component test)▪ Support vehicle test on high mu and low mu test for control function, ensure function performance
▪ Analysis test data trace and solve issue
▪ Onsite support for vehicle test if needed
▪ Archive / Log / Trace the issues according to internal process▪ Provide customer the technical support regarding control function
▪ Support function / software release for the project
▪ Support Quotation activity
- C or C++program
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Function Safety
- Customer Requirement Handling
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.