AI Infrastructure Operations Engineer Intern
In the Continental AM Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Center, we are creating the next generation of software solutions to power safety-critical systems and enable autonomous driving features in new vehicles around the globe. We are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. Our aim is to develop cutting edge techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment.
YOUR FUTURE TEAM
You will join our AI Infrastructure team to provide high performance compute and storage capacity to AI Developer teams by maintaining a world-class on-premises HPC Cluster located in Frankfurt and in a local server room in Budapest.
- Execute and monitor automated operational procedures
- Provide daily support to users
- Investigate operational issues
- React to alerts
- Refine monitoring and alerting
- Support the AI Infrastructure Team
- Ongoing studies at a Hungarian university (BSc, MSc) for further min 6 months where you are studying Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or a related area
- Intermediate experience in the following technologies and topics: TCP/IP networking, Docker, Linux
- Basic scripting skills in Python or Bash
- Good command of English language
- Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Manage own workload independently and prioritize effectively
- Able to work 24 hours/week
REQUIRED COVER LETTER:
Please answer to the following questions and upload it as a cover letter:
- When will you graduate?
- How many hours/week can you work minimum during the semesters?
- Why did you apply to the company and this position?
- If there are school/hobby projects that can be relevant to the position and not detailed in the CV please summarize them
- Github account link if you have
- If you have applied to other positions at Continental what is your order of preference?
NICE TO HAVE
- Theoretical knowledge of and practical experience with the machine learning lifecycle
- Hands-on experience with “infrastructure as code”, containerization and automation tools such as Ansible, Helm, Kubernetes etc.
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products that will save lives on the roads of the world
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and to one of Europe’s largest in-house GPU clusters
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible, modern office located in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services