Software Product Owner (SW Team Lead)
As a member of our Telematics development team, the Software Product Owner will be responsible for maximizing the value delivered by the team and ensuring that the Team Backlog is aligned with customer and stakeholder needs. He/she will work in a multicultural environment in collaboration with other Agile Teams with a strong focus on quality.
As Software Product Owner, responsibilities will include but not limit to:
Planning & Prioritization
- Primary owner of the Product Backlog.
- Maintain it by adding, deleting, estimating, refining, and prioritizing Product backlog items.
- Define acceptance criteria for backlog items on Team level (Stories, Enablers) in collaboration with respective Stakeholders.
- Leads and approves the teams planning.
- Understand customer needs and validate deliveries.
- Manage the delivery schedule.
- Identify risks and generates the action plan, as well as communicates these to stakeholders.
Program Specific Responsibilities.
- Helps defining the customer needs for his team and generates a roadmap and vision about the team strategy
- Establishes open communication and team culture within his/her team
- Participate in Program Increment Planning Event
- Participate in Pre- and Post-Program Increment Planning
- Contact person for customers and stakeholders regarding features priorities and deliveries
- Communicates current status of the features under the responsibility of the Agile Team - internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Agile PO Certification (SAFe PM/PO)
- More than 3 years of Experience acting in a role for leading people in Software discipline (technical or disciplinary leadership)
- More than 4 years Working in a fast-paced or automotive environment
- More than 2 years of Experience in embedded system
- More than 3 years of Experience in an agile development environment
- More than 1 year of Experience in a product strategy role or technical leadership
- More than 2 years of Experience in working in a large-scale distributed project setup
- More than 4 years of Experience eliciting, specifying and documenting functionality and software requirements using different techniques (e.g. use cases, user stories, etc.)
- More than 3 years of Experience working in international & multi-cultural environments
- A-Spice assessment experience and/or certification
At Continental, all employees share four fundamental corporate values. They form the roots of our corporate culture: Trust, Passion To Win, Freedom To Act and For One Another. We are convinced that only in an environment shaped by those values can essential and pioneering services, solutions and input be created. The best candidate shall have the below proven skills/behaviors:
- Analytical, planning and organization skills
- Structured problem solving skills
- Proactive and collaborative attitude
- Great communication skills
- Embrace and adapt to changes
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental employs more than 240,000 passionately committed and talented people who realize the dream of mobility every day for customers and users in 59 countries and markets. Continental is the leading Tier 1 automotive supplier serving all of the world's major automotive manufacturers.
The automotive industry is in transformation, and so are we. At our Architecture and Networking (AN) Business Area, we are the key enabler for tomorrow's vehicle being always connected, comfortable, intelligent, secure (cybersecurity) and safe (functional safety).
Continental is all about curiosity, innovation and keeping the future in motion. The proof is in our broad portfolio of cutting-edge products (e.g. Telematic Control Units, Body Control Modules, Door Control Modules, Seat Control Modules, Virtual Keys, Passive Access/Start Modules, Trailer Brake Controllers). It also means that our employees enjoy a wide range of professional development and career opportunities.
We are looking for enthusiastic talents eager for challenges. We are looking for you!
Come join us and let your ideas shape the future.
Software Product Owner (SW Team Lead)
Startup ecosystem analysis & operations
System Test Engineer - Telematics Products
Software Configuration Manager Engineer