Senior Software Engineer - AUTOSAR Base-Software (m/f/divers)
How would you like to have a positive impact on the future of safe driving by putting your expertise to good use at Continental?
The automotive industry is in transition, where especially the autonomous driving domain provides opportunities to grow personally and technically.
A collaborative atmosphere and an open-minded team which is eager to get you involved awaits you.
Would you like to be part of our journey?
As a Software Engineer “AUTOSAR classic Base/Application Layer (m/f/divers)”, you ensure from concept to delivery the application of our base-product to several vehicle platforms of our customers.
You will act as value creator in a co-located agile team which consist of several developers, a Scrum-Master and a Product Owner.
With your strong AUTOSAR classic background you will focus on developing features.
Your hands on mindset enables you to lead the solving of complex findings.
We offer a permanent full-time position at the locations Lindau, Neu-Ulm or München (Riemerling)
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Development of “AUTOSAR classic Base/Appl Layer” features (COM-Stack, Diagnostic-Services, Diagnostics, SW-Loading)
- Analysis and resolution of complex findings based on a solid system-understanding
- Active contribution to architectural reviews and improvements
- Konfiguration of the AUTOSAR classic stack
- Analysing customer requirements and deriving L3 SW requirements out of it
- Support technical clarification with customer
- Mentoring of team-members and active knowledge sharing
- University Degree in related field, e.g. computer science, embedded systems, electronics or similar
- Several years of experience in embedded SW development, preferable within the automotive industry
- Very strong coding skills in C (embedded) and advanced knowledge on AUTOSAR classic
- Strong experience in debugging complex problems within embedded systems and identification of appropriate solutions
- Experience in agile methods incl. continuous integration and continuous testing
- Experience with automotive software configuration- and validation tools like Vector toolchain
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome!
- Our products save lives. We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
- An attractive compensation package, that comes along with unique flexible working conditions like hybrid work, flexible working time, sabbaticals that help you to balance work, family and spare time.
- Exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment.
- Numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values of passion to win, trust, freedom and for one another.
- Comprehensive range of internal and external training measures supported by our Group-wide learning platform and regular feedback meetings as part of our talent management.
- A comprehensive range of additional benefits such as various sports and wellness offers, JobRad and sick pay supplement ,support for child care, subsidization of child-sick days and much more
- Attractive regions to live and work directly on Lake Constance, in the country or in the cosmopolitan city with a heart.
Shape the future of autonomous mobility with us!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services