Industrial Engineering Intern
- Supporting production and warehouse with material flow topics;
- Improving and maintaining of plant layout;
- Participate in 5S standard integration;
- Cooperate with cross functional teams on plant level Industry 4.0 projects;
- Facilitate with administrative tasks;
- Good English knowledge ;
- Studied engineering subjects, ideally industrial engineering;
- Able to structure daily tasks;
- Computer skills including the use of MS Office applications;
- AutoCAD experience;
What we offer :
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary: 991,74 Eur. (before withholding taxes).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Do you want to join our exciting journey within a Fortune 500 company?
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide-known corporation