• Keeps machinery and mechanical equipment of the plant in good repair.
• Must understand blue prints, written specifications.
• Performs PM’s on machinery.
• Must be willing to learn basic operation of equipment.
• May do minor machinist work as qualified.
• Fabricates, including minor basic welding, installs and maintains sheet metal work such as guards.
• Perform any and all work necessary to prepare and maintain molds for production.
• Repairs & installs pumps.
• Lubricates all machinery.
• Preforms rigging, painting and basic carpentry as needed.
• Assist other maintenance personnel in the performance of their duties. Willing to accept assistance from other maintenance personnel. Willing to be trained on other job related duties.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
• Candidate must have solid leadership, presentation, problem solving, and group dynamics skills.
• Strong industrial mechanic experience with trouble shooting skills
• Ability to work off shifts as necessary.
• Must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
DESIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
• Technical or Associates degree.
• 1 - 3 years of manufacturing experience.
• Starting Pay of $32.76/hr with the ability to get an additional $3.50/hr with certifications
• Great Benefits, 401k, Vacation and much more!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.