• Manages the Sr. Executive's calendar. Accepts, schedules and reschedules, meetings as necessary.
• Independently reschedules meetings as necessary.
• Meeting management for offsite meetings - Manage ConNext sites/Sharepoints sites for the Business Unit.
• Coordinates travel and logisitics for attendees as necessary.
• Sets up internal meetings for the Sr. Executive and Department Heads, including all monthly/weekly 1 on 1s.
• Responsible for tracking and rescheduling all internal meetings.
• Responsible for set up of team events, including invitations, communications, planning, menu selection, and site selection.
• Creates agendas, and takes and distributes meeting minutes as necessary.
• Creates and Manages BU Teams Rooms, Team Documents and Communications
• May prepare or consolidate presentation materials
• Coordinates with global counterparts.
• Schedules all travel arrangements domestic and international, including flights, hotels, transportation and meetings. Creates and updates itineraries as necessary.
• Responsible for the processing of all expenses for the Sr. Sr. Executives and Department Heads as directed. Gathers all required materials to submit expenses from manager. Ensures report fits within policy and guidelines. Follows up to ensure timely payment.
• Reviews submitted expense reports from department members before they reach the Sr. Executive. Ensures all required materials are attached and the report fits within policy and guidelines. Rejects those reports which do not meet established criteria.
• Monitors emails and ensures escalation where necessary. May respond to or delegate emails to other staff.
• Manages BU/Department ConNext, Sharepoint, Teams room or other Communication sites. Updates Org charts and posts to company media tools.
• Creates and submits POs for department expenses. Follows up to ensure payment.
• Acts as a point of contact for employees and facilities. Enters facilities tickets as necessary.
• Assists with the Onboarding of new employees. Orders new employee equipment, acts as a point of knowledge for new hires.
• Manage all incoming calls for Sr. Executive, including messaging, and initiating conferencing calls.
• May track training for the department
• May assist employees in obtaining signatures for contracts or due to supporting a Board Member.
• May assist in budget preparation and tracking.
• Appropriately manages confidential information including but not limited to department information, company information, and personnel information.
• Minimum 7 - 10 years office/administrative experience. College degree may be considered in lieu of the full years of experience. Experience must include supporting executive level.
• Required computer skills include proficiency in Office 365 Tools, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
• Qualified candidates should be able to demonstrate a high level of ownership and accountability, reliability, flexibility and positive attitude.
• Deep knowledge of administrative responsibilities.
• Strong systems proficiency
• Ability to think independently and be self directed
• Ability to prioritize in a high dynamic environment
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Morganton, NC location is seeking a Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?