Global Customs & Foreign Trade Specialist (Origin Management)_Sibiu_GFC
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below
- We are looking for a Foreign Trade Specialist EMEA, who will support our operational activities within area of origin management for customs preferential origin issues.
- After fully completed adaptational training, you will be responsible for control of origin calculation and preparation of supplier declarations for our customers.
- You will be working closely with origin professionals from Germany and Romania as a one team. You will be participating in exciting projects.
- Moreover your task will be analyzing of our products to define measurements in order to achieve preferential origin for products of Continental Automotive.
- Together with our EMEA Coordinator you will monitor/analyze key performance indicators for origin management and work on measures for improvement.
- Good knowledge of EU customs laws or EU rules of origin and EU Trade Agreements or international trade/ export documentation will be an advantage
- Working experience within foreign trade area or experience with certificates of origin and supplier declarations for preferential origin or alternatively experience within logistics with customs related issues at an international or automotive company
- Customer oriented & problem solving approach, analytical thinking, extraordinary attention to details, an optimistic mindset and willingness for continuous development
- Independent, structured and result-oriented work style
- Good computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications; SAP GTS would be an advantage
- Good level of English language
- Beneficial knowledge: Background in the automotive sector
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.