Launch and Change Specialist
- Works on introduction of new projects with project teams, in order to ensure a timely introduction of finished goods
- Creates logistic time schedule based on the project time schedule and internal logistic concept
- Creates and mantains all logistic related views as well as scheduling Agreements for Raw Materials, Semifinished and Finished Goods
- Undertakes material availability analyses, permanent maintenance of the parameters and master data as well as expediting purchase and supply sources, in order to guarantee timely availability of materials
- Enter, verify and adjust ramp up plan in local SAP/ SAP APO for correct input in order to ensure proper production planning of the preserial parts
- Monitors of the delivery dates and dispatching for preserial parts in optimum time, in order to ensure SOP as scheduled and smooth ramp up of the project
- Works on the design of logistics and transport concepts with the customer in cooperation with logistics process planning, packaging planning and transport handling.
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g. Economical Sciences or other)
- At least 3 years of experience in the similar role, preferably in an automotive industry
- Advanced knowledge of customer logistics
- General knowledge of Lean methodology
- Advanced MS Office and SAP
- Advanced Project Management skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Fluent in English
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
User Experience (UX) Business Area is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. We employ over 15,000 people in 21 locations around the world. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.