RO Team Assistant & Fleet Operations - Tires
- Responsible for carrying out specific administrative activities within Sales & Marketing Romanian Organization.
- Support for organizing entertainment activities within Sales & Marketing Romanian Organization.
- Support for organizing customer events / Truck Tire Product Launching in South East Europe.
- Administrating the company car fleet of Marketing & Sales Organization.
- Providing support in the collaboration with the Plant functions.
- Suport to initiate and monitor the carrying out of the material purchase process necessary for the activity of the Sales & Marketing Romanian Organization.
- Providing support for esign process related to business travel expense reimbursement statements
- Providing support to SEE Fleet Solution Management
- Providing administrative support for entire Sales & Marketing Romanian Organization in the conduct of its activity
- Monitoring the location issues/topic related to Sales & Marketing Romanian Organization.
- Responsible for the archiving activity within the Sales Organization.
- University Degree
- Experience as Management Assistant,
- Experience in organizing events, meetings
- Preferable experience in manufacturing company
- Experience in managing documents
- Reporting experience, especially compiling, analyzing and processing data in order to create management reports, chart.
- Worked in international teams and environment for minimum 2 years, recommended
- Curiosity and interest to accept other cultures.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.