CT AD BRA Engineering Analyst
• Create 3D models and 2D drawings of components and assemblies according to Continental and customer's standards and norms.
• Create simple calculations and feasibility studies.
• Checking, releasing, storaging 3D models and 2D drawings into the Continental's and customer's database.
• Support to product developer in the documentation of all project activities.
• Improve existing modeling methods and standards (e.g. processes,guidelines,tools)
Technical education (eg. Ing., Dr.);
Experience with modeling desing in prefered CAD software (i.e. Catia, Solidworks);
Knowledge of production technologies and materials;
High level of written and spoken English
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.