ADAS SW Apps Intern
The SW Engineer intern designs, implements, develops source code and tests the modules within a SW project. Furthermore, the SW Engineer integrates the software components into a complete software which is consistent with the architectural design and ensures that the software components are tested to provide evidence for compliance with the software architectural design, including the interfaces between different components.
The SW Engineers works as a developer and integrator who ensures the stability, reliability and functionality of the integrated software. Contributes to the overall project success also beyond his dedicated role.
- Participate in the necessary requirements engineering
- Detailed Design, Coding and module testing of specific SW modules
- Reuse and adaptation of existing SW modules (where applicable)
- Development of SW Integration Strategy i.e. develop a strategy for integrating SW consistent with the project plan and release plan.
- Identify SW components based on the SW architectural design and define a sequence for integrating them.
- Project setup and configuration in IMS according to project plan.
- Delivery of the committed work package results within the planned time, effort and quality.
- Integration of software according to the projects release plan.
- Providing of checkpoints for the project on a regular base.
- Proactive communication of e.g. delays, problems during development.
- Conduct of reviews (e.g. design, code, module test).
- Correction of anomalies as defined in the Problem Resolution Process.
Currently in the late stages of a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other Engineering field.
Academic experience in SW Programming
Software skills using C
Experience in embedded software systems.
Able to work in distributed global team environment
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to speak English fluently.
Drive detailed reviews on technical specifications.
Understanding of V-Model for software development.
Knowledge of the SW Development Process
SW/Algo development skills (methods, languages, techniques, …)
Knowledge in review techniques
Knowledge of the Problem Resolution Process
Understanding of the SW architecture
Programming languages (C, C++, Assembler)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of “Always On,” sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions – seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility – architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.