SCM Region Project Coordinator
▪ SCM APAC region project management, implement and monitor on all plants
▪ SCM project action regular review and tracking
▪ New sales project SCM launch coordinator
▪ Coordinate with Global SCM to figure out the transfer project planning for long terms/medium term/short term
▪ Define the transfer project requirements according capacity situation on the region
▪ Coordinate the transfer project developer management
▪ Regional responsible for transfer project forecast
▪ Other assignment by direct supervisor.
-University degree in economics, business administration or comparable degree with a focus on logistics / SCM
- Good work experience in digitalization/sustainability
-Good skill in English& Microsoft office.
- Good knowledge in SAP know how
- Customer orientation, intercultural skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.