- Provide input for PCB architecture for assigned electronic functionality/modules
- Contribute to define electrical architecture of the product
- Contribute for design, calculation, simulation, software-hardware interface and documentation of electrical modules and schematics for electronic designs according to product specification and defined processes
- Contribute in the development of PCB test tools
- Support for creating/modifying of PCB schematics
- Contribute for creating test specifications and executing electrical testing and validation according to defined requirements and specifications
- Create and maintain of electronic design documentation
- Contribute to creating the hardware inputs for PCB Production Test Specification
- Support electrical engineering activities with the prototype model shop
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications or other relevant field of studies)
- Advanced knowledge of the hardware components
- Basic knowledge of analog and digital design techniques
- Basic knowledge of various electronic design tools
- Oscilloscope and basic electronic equipment handling
- Fluent in English
- Very good communication skills
- Strong drive and initiative
- Ability to analyze technical problems
A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Position in R&D center
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.