Tool and Machine Center Project Manager
- manage tooling projects (from RFQ phase to after delivery follow-up)
- continuous communication with the stakeholders of Tool and Machine Center’s activity
- collect information to manage lead times
- report tooling status
- support troubleshooting
- fluent English knowledge (writing and speaking)
- good communication skills
- organisational skills
- systematic approach
- troubleshooting skills
- maintain high professional strandards
- Knowledge and experience in engineering is an advantage.
Lo que ofrecemos
Self leading position ( Project management)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.