Project Functional Safety Manager for AN (Iasi)
Passionate about automotive safety aspects? You can now make your passions meet in our Architecture and Networking business area.
In the Architecture and Networking (AN) business area, activities relating to everything from seamless connectivity technologies and vehicle electronics to innovative high-performance computers are brought together. Thus, we provide the entire electronic backbone enabling any functions in the vehicle. Besides the hardware, we connect the vehicle with the cloud and beyond to offer all services optimizing the vehicle architecture. We are setting standards for the connected mobility of tomorrow.
Do you want to be a Project Functional Safety Manager? These should spark your interest:
- Follow the development process related to the Functional Safety Lifecycle in coordination with the project team.
- Planning and performing of organizational activities for Functional Safety issues in coordination with project team and the Line Manager (preparation and updating of project safety plan, creation and preparation of the safety case..).
- Creation and adaptation of the Safety Concept with all involved stakeholders. Support the disciplines in specifying of the functional safety requirements.
- Maintain strong cooperation with the QMP (Quality Manager in Project).
- Tracking of implementation status and performing the Functional Safety risk assessment for each delivery release.
- Initiation, scheduling, organization and execution of Functional Safety Reviews with the FSM Assessor.
- Agree on safety responsibilities (DIA) with stakeholders (customers and/or suppliers)
You can be a perfect match to our team if:
- University degree in a relevant field (i.e., Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Informatics)
- Minimum 2 years of professional engineering experience in Automotive with electronic products or systems or relevant field
- Advanced know-how in functional safety management
- Good systems engineering process knowledge (incl. Product Architecture, Requirement engineering)
- Good writing, reading, and speaking English skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
Lo que ofrecemos
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.