Embedded Software Integrator
In the Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Center of Continental, Autonomous Mobility, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering world-class perception and fusion systems.
Our teams develop software solutions for automated parking and safety systems, processing various automotive sensor data and providing a robust, scalable output to driving function modules.
As a software integrator you will be responsible for integrating the different components of the functional chain to create a fully working embedded software. Responsibilities:
- Deploying and maintaining automated driving components and SW solutions onto the embedded HW (Texas Instrument SoC).
- Coordination of the hardware-software interfaces with respective stakeholders.
- Analyze system from the perspective of runtime and resource allocation, provide reports and improvement ideas for development teams.
- Define the release process of the integrated SW.
- Provide guidance for component development teams, SW and System architects from integration point of view.
- Support SW and System architects in integration related topics.
- Collaborating and work in an agile team environment
- University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Integrator, Embedded Software Engineer or similar role
- Experience in C/C++
- Experience with embedded software, application design and architecture
- Experience in CI/CD configuration (Jenkins), and various build systems
- Experience in working with complex multi-core embedded platforms
- Technical mindset and analytical approach, attention to details
- Sense of ownership, great attention to details
- Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
- Good command of English
- Nice to have:
- Experience in automotive middleware (eCAL, ROS, MQTT)
- Experience in agile software development methods
- Experience in the development of Automotive Software (e.g. AUTOSAR) and related qualifications (ASPICE, ISO26262, etc.)
Lo que ofrecemos
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and to one of Europe’s largest in-house GPU clusters
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Bonus system
- Annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- Private health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
Senior Software Engineer - Vector DaVinci (Szeged)