Remote C++ Software Developer - Sibiu AN R&D
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Propose and refine user stories and acceptance criteria in close co-operation with the Product Owner;
- Create and maintain the formal Technical Specification of components;
- Create tested, high-quality development results that deliver value and are deployed on target environment;
- Respect and implement the Definition of Done Criteria;
- Use design and development best practices and strive to improve;
- Create tests for the product aspect under development, acceptance tests and integration tests.
- Good knowledge of embedded software development;
- Good knowledge of C ++ language
- Basic knowledge of software development tools and software development processes;
- Basic knowledge of Agile Development Methodology (based on SAFe framework).
- Experience in developing real time embedded systems;
- Proactive and collaborative attitude;
- Planning and organization skills;
- Communication skills;
- Good language skills (English – required).
Lo que ofrecemos
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.