System Test Engineer for Autonomous Driving (m/f/diverse)
Your main tasks will be:
- Planning, preparation, execution, and evaluation of system tests using vehicle prototypes and simulation tools
- Specification of test cases according to customer and product requirements
- Validation of driving and system functions on test tracks, public roads and in joint test campaigns with customers
- Documentation and tracking of deviations and errors, using agreed issue tracking systems
- Compilation of test reports, communication, and discussion of test results with project team
- Collaboration on defining and developing new test methods and adaption of test environments
- Evaluation, documentation, and discussion of driving functions with function owners and management
- Academic degree in driver assistance systems, automotive engineering, electrical/ mechanical engineering, computer or natural science or a comparable qualification
- First professional experience in automotive industry or similar (e.g., aerospace) in developing/ validating electrical components and functions
- First knowledge on driver assistance systems, electrical vehicle architecture and bus systems (CAN, FlexRay) preferred
- Experience with automotive development and test processes (ISO26262) preferred
- Driver’s licence class B (EU)
- Basic programming skills in Python, C or C# of advantage
- Proficient written and spoken German and English language skills
- Ability to take initiative, make decisions and deliver results
- High level of motivation and commitment
Lo que ofrecemos
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer: We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
In our projects, you are fully responsible for the complete test coverage of all customer and internal requirements related to our Autonomous Driving systems. Additionally, you are handling the final application of the functions incl. release recommendation. Fully integrated in a dynamic and continuously growing team, you will be working in our modern test and development center, located directly at our proving ground. Using the latest state-of-the-art test methods and tools, e.g., driving robots and reference systems, will provide an efficient and quality-oriented testing experience leaving you with sufficient time for your own creativity and innovations.