Sales Manager (m/f/diverse)
For our sector Architecture and Networking we are searching for a Sales Manager (m/f/diverse) in Ingolstadt.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsibility for all tasks/activities related to Quote Process, Order Intake and Acquisition
- Commercial activities during the project/product development (e.g. cost and price tracking, Change Request)
- Negotiating anticipated price reduction, discount and claims
- Identifying and preparing relevant customer strategy considering business environment and target setting for sales
- Maintaining business partner relationships on comparable level
- Establishing and maintaining customer network on comparable level
- Ensuring communication between internal and external business partners
- Organizing management meetings up to appropriate management level
- Administration of running business
- Planning data (budget, volume, sales etc.)
- Ensuring data and acquisition documents archiving related to his level
- Responsibility for execution and handling of customer related external and internal reporting tools
- Academic degree in business administration or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the field of sales, preferably in the automotive environment
- Basic knowledge in SAP R/3
- Very good handling with MS Office software
- Business fluent German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Intercultural competence
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel both nationally and internationally (approx. 10%)
- Driving license class B desirable
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Lo que ofrecemos
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.