ADAS Functional Safety Engineer for Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)
As a Functional Safety Engineer, you will have thrilling opportunities, including the chance:
- To boost your professional career in the automotive industry among us;
- To improve your knowledge by learning from people with extensive experience in automotive safety;
- To learn together with us about the safety standard ISO 26262;
- To help us develop products which are both innovative and safe;
- To join our worldwide community of key experts in the area;
- To interact directly with the most known OEMs in the business.
Your will be responsible for:
- Developing Functional Safety Concepts and system safety requirements for Automotive Embedded Systems;
- Developing Technical Safety Concepts;
- Moderating System Safety Analysis (e.g. FMEA, FTA);
- Supporting the creation of System Architecture;
- Preparing safety documentation for system releases;
- Solving design and functional anomalies and ensuring the functional safety of the released product;
- Collaborating in interdisciplinary project teams at international level in the field of automotive functionalities;
- Following company standards, international safety standards and development process.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Graduated in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer science, Automatics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Medical Bioengineering);
- Previous experience in the development of automotive systems is a plus;
- Previous experience in functional safety area is a plus (e.g. System FMEA);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in international teams;
- Strong entrepreneurship as basis for a self-determined working style;
- Agile methods experience is a plus;
- Methodical and structured approach;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
Lo que ofrecemos
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time.
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Can you image a world where your car is driving you home? You can also contribute to this vision by joining our team as a Functional Safety Engineer
Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety. We believe in a “driverless” future with zero car accidents and that’s why accident prevention and protection of drivers and passengers in collisions are all focal points in vehicle development.
We develop products for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. By using video, radar and lidars sensors, our end products are “looking” around the vehicle and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of the harm’s way. The final goal of this kind of systems is to help protect the lives of passengers and pedestrians alike. When put together, the products developed by us (like Autonomous Driving Control Unit, Traffic Jam Assist, Automated Parking, Turn Assist, etc.) are contributing to the creation of the automated driving (self-driving) car.