Scrum Master for AN (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Scrum Master for Architecture & Networking (Iasi) ?
These should spark your interest:
- Supporting and coaching the Development Team and the Product Owner by enforcing and adapting the rituals in the agile framework;
- Acting as an interface to other teams, disciplines and management;
- Working on the team dynamics to foster effective team work;
- Resolving impediments which were addressed by the Scrum Team;
- Protecting the Development Team from external disturbance;
- Supporting to solve conflicts;
- Supporting the Development Team in the improvement of development processes;
- Moderating Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Review Meetings and the Sprint Retrospective Meeting;
- Escalating of impediments, critical bottlenecks.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Knowledge in SAFe Process, Agile Scaling, Scrum Master, Tools, DevOps (if required);
- Skills in moderation and conflict management;
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency;
- Knowledge of Scrum and other agile approaches: XP, Kanban, SAFe etc.;
- Knowledge and / or experience with agile practices: User Story estimation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games;
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team;
- Ability to lead without pressure, assigning, or dictating the work;
- Solid project and time management skills;
- Ability of multi-tasking;
- Intercultural competence.
Lo que ofrecemos
What we offer :
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.