ADAS Software Integrator for Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)
Do you want to join our team? These should spark your interest:
- Integrate SW components to achieve a full chain of effects;
- Have the opportunity to develop directly in prototype vehicles or simulated environments;
- Use state of the art technologies in the automotive industry;
- Participate in the definition of integration strategies, methods and tools;
- Document all work results using available templates.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- A University Degree in Informatics or Computer Science;
- Knowledge or experience with AUTOSAR compliant SW components and tools;
- Good C++ programming skills, Basic Python knowledge;
- Good code debugging capabilities;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Good communication skills and ability to work in international teams.
Highly appreciated additional skills would be:
- Experience in the development of automotive systems;
- Experience in ADAS function development;
- Understanding of fundamental physics concepts;
- Agile methods experience (SAFe).
Lo que ofrecemos
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time.
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety and convenience. We believe in a driverless future with comprehensive mobility opportunities.
We develop products for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. By using ultrasonic, radar, video and lidars sensors, our end products are “looking” around the vehicle and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of the harm’s way. The final goal of this kind of systems is to help protect passengers and pedestrians alike as well as offering convenient support in tight parking spaces. Our Parking Functions (like Automated Parking, Low Speed Collision Avoidance, Parking Valet) are contributing to the creation of the automated driving (self-driving) car.