Systems Engineer for Demonstrator and Prototype Vehicles (Iasi)
As a Systems Engineer in our group, you will contribute to:
- Develop and evaluate automated driving capabilities of demonstrator and prototype vehicles;
- Agile releases of demonstrator and prototype vehicles;
- Advancing state of the art technologies in the automotive industry.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Degree in Electrical- / Control- / Computer Engineering, Robotics / Computer Science or similar;
- Experience in Systems Engineering, Requirements Engineering;
- Good programming or scripting skills;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in international teams;
- Strong entrepreneurship as basis for a self-determined working style;
- Constructive, open-minded character;
Highly appreciated additional skills that would be a plus:
- Competences in programming or scripting languages to evaluate measurement data;
- Experience in System Design, Function Development, Test and Test Case Management;
- Experience in Data Management, Big Data and Framework Development;
- Agile methods experience (SAFe).
Lo que ofrecemos
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on innovative topics within an agile software development team;
- Creative work environment;
- Opportunity to influence our driving function software and products based on your expertise;
- Flexible working location and times.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Can you image a world where your car is driving you home? You can also contribute to this vision by joining our team as a System Engineer.
Autonomous driving is one of the major future fields of the automotive industry. Driverless technologies offer unsuspected potential for making mobility more sustainable, more comfortable and, most importantly, safer. And this market is booming: forecasts show that it will multiply in the next few years. At the same time, as the variety of skills and capabilities needed to realize autonomous mobility is expanding, entirely new players are also entering the market. In a highly competitive market environment, we want to position ourselves as a driver of ideas and innovation leader.
In Continental Autonomous Mobility, we bundle all competencies to develop innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving. We want to pave the way for autonomous mobility - with a clear vision, a precise strategy, and an open and dynamic culture focused on collaboration and entrepreneurship.
Join us in the development of automated vehicles at Continental! We, a dedicated team responsible for the driving functions software stack for driverless technologies within the Business Area Autonomous Mobility, are looking for your contribution. If you are a highly motivated, open-minded engineer, eager to develop exciting new AD technologies in our Robotaxi global team, please continue reading.