Junior Hardware Design Engineer for Safety and Motion (Iasi)
Passionate about hardware? We are looking for a new colleague to join our Hardware Development team in Vehicle Dynamics (VED). Our Segment provides highly advanced braking technologies for all vehicle types and we need a skilled engineer with electronics knowledge to make these systems a reality.
Do you want to be part of our Hardware engineering group?
A young and amazing team can’t wait to meet you! These should spark your interest:
• Support in performing of specific design analysis at functional module level (e.g. Worst Case Analysis, Simulations, Statistical Calculations, … );
• Support in redesign of hardware modules, according to new customer requirements (e.g. power supplies, microcontrollers, sensors signal interfaces, MOSFET’s in H Bridge, GDU drivers, …);
• Create technical project documentation and perform regular updates. (e.g. Product Description, Circuit Module Description, … );
• Support the Testing Team in creation of test specifications based on module requirements;
• Follow company standards regarding applicable procedures;
• Regularly report the status of your tasks to your direct manager;
• Cooperate within our international development teams and synchronize with our internal counterparts.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility, after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• Graduated the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Electrotechnics (Electrical Engineering), or if you still studying at the moment one of above mentioned faculties;
• Capability of reading and understanding of analogue and digital electronic schematics;
• Basic knowledge of electronic design (analogue and digital: power supplies, sensors interfaces, microcontrollers, H bridge, BLDC motor control);
• Medium level of English skills - at least in order to be able to discuss with international colleagues and read/create technical documentation (specifications/reports);
• Knowledge of following tools: Mathcad, P-SPICE, *MATLAB / Simulink is a plus!
Lo que ofrecemos
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.