Software Test Engineer for Passive Safety and Sensorics (Iasi)
Passionate about testing but also interested in creating safety systems for intelligent cars?
You can now make your passions meet in our Passive Safety and Sensorics business unit. We are part of the Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area and we link driving dynamics sensors and surrounding sensors with passive safety systems. Thus, we are able to develop effective integrated safety concepts.
We are looking both for junior and medior /senior software testers to join our Passive Safety and Sensorics team.
Do you want to be a Software Test Engineer? These should spark your interest:
• SW Requirements analysis in AUTOSAR based projects;
• Test specification, execution and reporting according with the defined test process;
• Working with several communication protocols (CAN / Flexray / Ethernet) and Diagnostic standards;
• Give feedback and inputs related to the test results to other disciplines;
• Use/develop automated solutions for test environments, test specification and evaluation;
• Knowledge sharing within the team and group.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University degree;
• Good analytical reasoning, problem solving skills and ability to understand complex systems;
• Knowledge of Automotive Communication Standards (CAN, CAN FD, Flexray, Ethernet);
• Experience with programming languages such as C or Python;
• Good knowledge of electronics;
• Good knowledge of microcontrollers;
• Very good English language skills (written and spoken).
We are sure that all the following describe you:
• Passion for learning and ability to go deep inside assigned areas;
• Ability to execute and describe procedures and to collect in relevant data;
• Attention to details;
• Proactive problem solving.
Is an advantage:
• Experience in automotive or embedded systems;
• Automation approaches, software or system testing on: Test Bench and Hardware in the Loop systems;
• Demonstrated experience in requirements analysis/management;
• Demonstrated experience with scripting (Python).
Lo que ofrecemos
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.