Project Engineer - EV/Automotive - Non Leather Products
The Project Engineer is the main and central contact of assigned OEM customers regarding all technical aspects and leads all sub projects for assigned OEM customers as project manager.
• Establish and maintain single point technical contact for assigned OEM's and related Tier 1's engineering, material
• Responsibility to reach sub-projects targets from time, quality, and cost point of view
• Project planning and execution in accordance with BU SSL's product development process (PLC) in its latest version
• Nomination of sub-project team members (in alignment with respective department heads), definition of their role, and assignment of work packages
• Sub-project related decisions with defined resource, cost, quality, and timing framework
• Supervision of trial batch production and subsequent sample processing at customers
• Responsibility for proper PPAP submission and achievement of approvals from OEM and Tier 1 customers
• Documentation of sub-project results and monitoring/controlling of sub-project proceedings in defined systems
• Proactive communication of sub-project status to program manager in agreed frequency and with agreed content
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor’s degree in technical, natural sciences, business field
• 3+ years professional experience
• Prior experience within the automotive industry (or comparable industries) in R&D, Project Management, engineering, or technical customer service
• Proven ability for multi-project management
• User experience with ERP systems
• User experience with project management tools
• Proven experience in leading project teams
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
• Visa sponsorship available for internal candidates only
• Prior experience with surface materials within the Automotive context
Lo que ofrecemos
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
ContiTech, a Sector of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries.
Our Winchester, VA location is seeking a Project Engineer to support our EV customers in NA to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?