Focus factory controller
Responsible for coordination of activities for the Business Division, assuring the information quality and the continuous improvement of the area.
Some of the main activities of the position are:
- Responsible together with the FFM , for setting and achieving financial objectives of the Focus Factory in close coordination with Division and Plant.
- Creating Financial Plans
- Preparing annual budgets and quarterly forecast (Assists other managers in budget preparations and interpretation to assure completeness and accuracy of budgetary information and data)
- Scheduling and controlling expenditures
- Product cost analysis and control
- Further analysis of manufacturing variations and providing of creative methods and recommendations to reduce costs and improve overall financial situation
- Support of Plant Manager, staff and BU team in Nafta and Germany with analysis, reporting, and data, to ensure a successful decision-making process.
- Partner with plant management to effectively manage and control manufacturing location to ensure profitability improvements, proper working capital and cash flow management.
- Monthly closing + Year End close, data accuracy check on BU level.
- Review and approval of Capital Requests, Capital Disposals, Purchase Orders, Disbursement Requests and Personnel Requests
- Bachelor's degree completed.
- Fluent level of english. (Interviews will be in english )
- Accounting experience and knowledge
- MEXGAAP and IFRS
- Profit & Loss Analysis
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Personnel management
- Negotiational Skills
- Microsoft Office package & SAP
- Master Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration is desirable.
- At least 5 years of financial/controlling related experience.
- Comunication skills
- Analytical skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Experience working with multi-national teams
Lo que ofrecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.