AN PL4 SW Product Owner
Architecture and Networking Product Line 4 Software Product Owner
- SW Product Owner(PO) is responsible for definition and refinement of Stories, Enabler and Features.
- SW PO Prioritizes Stories, Enabler, and Bugs allocated to the Agile Team(i.e. Team Backlog)
- SW PO ensures that the Team Backlog contents it is visible, transparent, and clear to the Development Team
- SW PO drives and approves the plan for an iteration by collaborating with the team to derive the plan, delivery scope, estimations, iteration goals, and gaining a team commitment
- SW PO develops a vision and a strategy for the product.
- SW PO coordinates content dependencies with other value responsible / Other Agile Teams.
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable qualification
- Experience in cross-cultural leadership
- Strong background in SW Engineering, ideal in C/C++
- Profound knowledge in agile methods like Scrum, Continuous integration/DevOps and SAFe
- Working experience in experience eliciting, specifying and documenting functionality and software requirements using different techniques (e.g. use cases, user stories, etc.)
- Good English language skills (written and spoken)
- Prefer to Software technical project leader experience
Lo que ofrecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.