Software Requirements Engineer - CES (TM)
Who are we?
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services.
The segment "Interior Functions" develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles.
We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies.
Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customization solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
Your tasks as system requirements engineer include:
- Analyze customer specification and internal requirements for the project
- Identify, document and clarify with customer and internal stakeholder the open points;
- Create and manage software requirements specification, ensure traceability of requirements.
- Assist and collaborate with the software project manager, SW architect, SW developers, SW testers;
- Organize and moderate requirements engineering workshop with customers;
- Perform reviews of test specification.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics)
- Basic electronics understanding (AC, DC, digital inputs, analog inputs, frequency inputs, microcontroller);
- At least 2 years of experience as requirements engineer or product owner.
- Embedded C programming experience
- Ability to read and understand complex technical specifications.
- Ability to explain and document complex requirements in an easily understandable way.
- Self-motivated and self-organized.
- Attention to detail.
- Very good English skills: Reading, Writing, Speaking.
- Initiative and result orientation.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage multiple requirements.
Lo que ofrecemos
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.