Tire Development Engineer, Truck & Bus APAC
Within the area of commercial Truck and Bus tire development APAC, we are looking for a tire development engineer (m/f/diverse) to strengthen our team. You will be part of our Research & Development Truck and Bus team and will play a key role in product development that interfaces with manufacturing plants, marketing and customer service at various local market entities within the region.
- Responsible for project lead as well as development work from inception through serial production in product and technology development projects, including co-operation with marketing and customer service
- Ensure the production release and start of new and transferred products in close co-operation with the relevant departments in plants, logistics and R&D
- Responsible for the maintenance of existing product lines including updates to product specifications and support of quality topics in current production
- Support the establishment, maintenance, and further development of the plant toolbox with an optimal balance between quality, complexity and costs in cooperation with product industrialization
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers including product launches/training, testing activities and test data analysis
- Minimum a Bachelor degree from a recognised university in engineering, technology or science
- Experience in tire and technology development is preferred
- Project management experience is beneficial
- Analytical thinking and ability to analyze complex topics
- Independent, structured with a curious mind
- Customer - centric, strong quality mindset and result oriented
- Strong communication skills with passion to drive for innovative product development
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel
Lo que ofrecemos
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.