Development Engineer Truck & Bus EMEA
Within the area of commercial truck and bus tire development EMEA, we are looking for a product development engineer (m/f/diverse) to strengthen our team. You will become part of an innovative development department, shaping our truck and bus products for the years to come.
- Project/ task force leadership as well as development work in product and technology development projects, including co-operation with marketing, OE customers and customer service
- Ensure the production release and start of new and transferred products in close co-operation with the relevant departments in plants, logistics and R&D
- Responsible for the maintenance of quality goals in current production.
- Support the establishment, maintenance, and further development of the plant toolbox with an optimal balance between quality, complexity and costs in cooperation with product industrialization
- Academic degree in engineering, mechanical engineering or other science fields
- Experience with tire and technology development is preferred
- Project management experience is beneficial
- Analytical thinking and ability to analyze complex topics
- Structured, self-depended working style
- Strong customer and result orientation
- Strong communication skills and passion to drive innovative product development
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken) are required
Lo que ofrecemos
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Personalized career growth – Wide range of trainings – IT skills, language education, soft skills..
- Freedom to act within position responsibilities - Let your ideas shape the future
- Attendance bonus (900€/year)
- Contribution to pension system
- Additional salaries (Holiday & Christmas bonuses)
- Extra holiday based on length of your stay within Continental
- Canteen directly on-site (only 1,20€ per menu)
- Financial contributions for baby birth, jubilee, etc.
- Purchase of tires for discounted price
- Modern work environment, ergonomic equipment (adjustable working table, etc.)
- Financial support for relax and wellness activities
INITIAL SALARY FROM:
Fresh graduate: 1500€ (during first year: 1800€ average).
Experienced candidate: 1700€ (during first year: 2000€ average).
Future salary after getting experience: 3100€ average
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.