RD_480-23_PEPS System Engineer
1. Analyze, negotiate and drive agreement on system requirements with stakeholders.
2. Document system requirement according to defined methods and process.
3. Consider also the FSM and S&P (security & privacy) relevant requirements inside system architecture.
4. Define verification method, ensure traceability in development process.
5. Identify change request towards system requirement specification, ensure consistency and fast response.
6. Conduct vehicle test for final validation of the defined functionality and correct of SW.
1. Experience in vehicle body domain function design and development of teal time embedded system (e.g. PASE, BCM, IBC, LF/RF, BLE, UWB)
2. Good knowledge and experience in requirement and test engineering methods and tools (especially DOORs, CANoe…)
3. Good technical overview and experience, preferably in software engineering and/or electronic engineering.
4. Knowledge of vehicle communication protocols and AutoSar platform.
5. Knowledge of development processes and standard.
6. Knowledge of relevant regulations.
7. Very good communication skills and experience regarding pulling requirement from stakeholders.
8. Workable English skill in oral and written.
9. Methodical and structured approach and ability to analyze and understand complex technical designs.
10. Team player and willing to biz trip, on-site supporting.
Lo que ofrecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros