Cybersecurity Consultant (m/f/divers) - REF28749Z
As a "Cybersecurity Consultant (m/f/divers)" you will be working in the central "Group IT Cybersecurity" team with worldwide responsibility for cybersecurity topics within Continental. You are experienced in cybersecurity and want to work mainly as a cybersecurity consultant in projects, then these will be your future main topics:
- Supporting IT projects in identifying, assessing and mitigating cybersecurity risks
- Providing expertise on IT cybersecurity technologies to other IT and business teams worldwide.
- Participation, design and implementation of Group Cybersecurity projects
- Maintain internal toolset for Projects
- Support technical cybersecurity audits, tests and self-assessments
- Assist, review, and approve cybersecurity-related service requests
- Evaluate, assist and approve the selection of products and services
- Working with the global IT cybersecurity community to continuously improve cybersecurity
- Implementation and support of operational tasks and activities in the field of cyber security
- Participation in the definition of guidelines and standards.
- Publishing cybersecurity information to various audiences
This position can be staffed in Hanover, Eschborn, Regensburg.
- Academic degree in Information Technology or similar qualification
- Several years experience in IT (Enterprise environment)
- Knowledge about Cybersecurity concepts, architectures, solutions
- Knowledge of operating systems
- Knowledge in cloud computing architecture (e.g. AWS, Azure, Alibaba, O365)
- Basic knowledge of Network Infrastructure and Technologies
- Interest in current technology trends
- Knowledge of applications and infrastructures, architectural concepts and technologies (in IT, OT, iOT)
- Project Management Knowledge
- Communication Skills to effectively communicate information to various target groups
- Willingness to travel from time to time (10-15%)
We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
Lo que ofrecemos
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
If this sounds like a perfect match for you and if you want to become the next supporter of our core values Trust For One Another, Passion to Win and Freedom to Act, we are looking forward receiving your application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.