Team Executive Assistant BA ISAM
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Fairlawn, OH location is seeking a Team Executive Assistant BA ISAM to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
- Organize in person, hybrid and virtual activities such as meetings, travel, corporate events and other activities; arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Prepare agendas, notices, and minutes for corporate meetings; compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- Create and submit travel and expense reports for executives in a timely manner.
- Prepare presentations and provide various Excel reports.
- Effectively manage executive’s schedules and conflicting priorities.
- Develop and demonstrate a solid working knowledge of company structure, departments, key staff, and policies and procedures to be most effective in the role.
- Resolve problems and issues in an innovative manner.
- Ensure strict confidence with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Key user support for maintenance of user and site master data in quality software.
- Support HR with data quality check, HR KPIs and general support in HR trainings and initiatives.
- Support monthly reporting for functional topics within IFS, as requested.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience of office/administrative support
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Teams
- 3+ years of event management.
- Proficient in travel tools such as Concur
- Experience arranging domestic and global travel.
- Exceptional communication skill and executive phone etiquette. (Presential and virtually)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with customers, executives, board members, and individuals at all levels in the organization in person and virtually.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately manage highly sensitive and confidential situations.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
- Associate degree
- 2+ years of project management experience.
Lo que ofrecemos
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services