In the Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Center of Continental, Autonomous Mobility, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering world-class perception and fusion systems.
Our teams develop software solutions for automated safety systems, processing various automotive sensor data and providing a robust, scalable output to driving function modules.
- Promote Agile practices and mindset, support an international, cross-location team to embrace Agile values
- Driving continuous improvement to assure value delivery of the solution
- Coaching the facilitators, management and stakeholders on Release Train and Solution level to foster and develop a holistic agile mindset
- Driving and improving the agile setup and trains in terms of agile practices considering the automotive R&D context and the challenges
- Adopting a lean mindset in any situation to increase efficiency
- Support the education and training within the company/BU to further foster the agile development.
- Entrepreneurial behavior in a multicultural and international environment.
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related area
- 5+ years of experience in an equivalent position
- Experience using agile methods and frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban and SAFe
- Experience in R&D and Project Management methods (process, skills and tools)
- Leadership and coaching experiences
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills to create and maintain a good relationship with customers and agile teams
- Knowledge of Automotive SW engineering processes
- Experience in working in international & multi-cultural environments
- Determined, goal-oriented personality, collaborative and open-minded attitude.
Nice to have
- Extensive people management experience.
- Multiple years of work experience in the automotive industry (OEM, tier I-II).
Lo que ofrecemos
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Bonus system
- Annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- Private health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements during and after the COVID-19 pandemic
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- Easily accessible office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.