Software Platform Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Platform Developer, following are the primary roles and responsibilities:
- Design, implement & test Automotive Platform SW components including and not limited to MCAL, OS, Memory, I/O.
- Derive SW Requirements, develop detailed design and design and perform Unit testing and static code analysis.
- Adapt the SW components to meet customer specific requirements.
- Developing and maintaining the SW design for multiple projects.
- Develop designs for Self-health monitoring concepts.
- Follow defined ADAS Process for SW development.
- Experience in at least 3 AUTOSAR modules, preferably MCAL, OS, NVM, IOHW Abstraction.
- Hands on Experience on Startup code, Power Mode Life Cycle, Monitoring of voltages and temperatures
- Advanced experience in programming drivers for SPI, PWM, Timer, ADC, Sensor etc.,
- Advanced experience in embedded SW programming and process methods
- Advanced experience in C and assembly Programming
- Understanding of compilation process (linker, map file etc.)
- Experience in debugging software on the hardware, using debuggers.
- Should have strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in AUTOSAR architecture development
- Basic HW knowledge (read schematic and layout)
- Should be Good Team player and possess strong Communication skills.
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech in ECE/EEE / Telecom. M.Tech is also preferable
Experience: 3-5 years in Embedded systems domain
Lo que ofrecemos
- Experience with tools like GIT/Gerrit/Jenkins will be an advantage
- Experience in tasks tracking tools like JIRA etc.
- Assembler Programming (PowerPC would be advantage)
- Experience in Requirements management using Doors
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.