Material Planner Intern
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support material planers team with Materials maintenance (quality and purchasing info records);
- Support material planers team with Inventory handling daily tasks (filling in templates and releasing them for approval);
- Support material planers team with Materials purchasing and sales processes (Continental Plants and Distributors);
- Support material planers team in communication with accounting, customer, transport, and warehouse specialists.
You can be a perfect match in our team if you are/have:
- Able to join internship for 6 months;
- Good English skills;
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Office package;
- Communication skills;
- Organizational and time management skills.
Lo que ofrecemos
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary: 1074,38 Eur. (before withholding taxes).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
State-of-the-art technologies and production of the highly developed automotive electronics in the heart of Lithuania. After starting our production in Lithuania in 2019, we are manufacturing electronic components and sensors designed to increase car comfort, safety, and autonomous driving functions for the biggest car brand names. Product portfolio includes seat, light, intelligent glass control units, long range radars, automated driving control units and others. Currently, Continental location in Kaunas is one of the most modern manufacturing companies in Lithuania, operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability. Our diversity, passion and agility make us the place of choice.