Internship - Talent Management (m/f/diverse)
For the area HR Manufacturing & Logistics Tires - TMOD (Talent Management & Organizational Development) we are looking for an intern (m/f/diverse) in Hannover-Stöcken as part of a mandatory/voluntary internship with an immediate starting date for at least 3 months.
We offer exciting insights & plenty of learning opportunities with an intercultural environment, supporting the development journey of our people, through several initiatives that unleash their potential to achieve a successful career.
- Supporting preparation and joining international Talent Management Conferences
- Organizing physical and virtual meetings & events, supporting their facilitation
- Support the organization of Talent Development Programs
- Communication and marketing of our talent development initiatives
- Participation in international and interdisciplinary projects
- Close involvement in our global talent management community
- Support the building of long-term development plans and career paths.
- Data analysis for diversity, diagnostics, and people trends in Manufacturing Tires.
- Student (m/f/diverse) in the field of business, economics, law, psychology social sciences, or a comparable field of study, preferably with a focus on HR
- International experience desirable (internships or studies abroad)
- Safe handling of MS Office-Programs
- Very good written and spoken English for our daily communication within our global network
- Openness for collaborating within a virtual environment, as we also work remotely
- High level of commitment, flexibility, creativity, teamwork, communication skills and eagerness to learn
Please remember to upload your current enrolment certificate as well as your current grades, and please upload a proof of the prescribed time period for your mandatory internship, as they are absolutely necessary to further process your application.
We welcome the application of severely disabled people.
Lo que ofrecemos
What we offer:
- An exciting and wide-ranging field of activities within an international, motivated & supportive team
- Many learning opportunities due to exposure to different departments & functions
- A huge variety of topics, ranging from production related processes to strategic HR Topics
- The opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in practice by encouraging ownership and engagement
- A rewarding and open working atmosphere in an international environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.